Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

trying to connect bluetooth buds to hp envy x360. device recognizes buds as connected. sound continues to come from laptop. Help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @frustratedhp4me – Hope you are well 🙂

Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a great location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others.

I see that you are trying to use the Bluetooth headphones with your Envy 360 notebook and is encountering issues. Did you get a CD / Software along with the device? If you did you may need to install the device driver software on your notebook for the smooth functioning of your device.

Also please try the steps mentioned here: http://hp.care/2fYIQ6u

I also found a Windows forum link discussing the same issue. You might find it useful. Check it out here: http://hp.care/2f1nDHb

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck & Wish you a very happy new year 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

i HAVE THE SAME ISS AND NO FIX YET. 

HP Recommended

Hi@OGAMAWAB,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I was going through your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the Bluetooth headphones connection issue. Is that, right? I will be glad to help you.

I request you to elaborate the issue in order to understand the issue and provide the right solution.

Do you have errors about the connection?

Any changes made on the PC in terms of hardware or software?

Do the headphones work on another PCs or phones?

Feel free to reply for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I have the same problem on my NEW hp Envy x360 Ryzen 5!   I tried with different Bluetooth speakers, they can be paired but  they don't work. There is sound only by internal laptop speakers. Bluetooth audio device are never shown in Sounds devices (Win10) . Those speakers work perfect in other laptops and smartphones.  It seems that is a driver problem because in Device Manager there is an alert icon on "Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp Source". I have updated the driver and installed the official driver available on hp website, but it doesn´t work!! The other posts are from 2016 and 2017. I can´t understand how in 2019 hp continue selling laptops with the same issue. Is there some customer representative that knows how to fix this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.