Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
chromebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i haven't really used my computer much probably at most 5 times,  when i play a video or Netflix video its complete muted. the volume is all the way up in all settings and maybe looking up ideas on Youtube isn't the best answer please reach out to me HELP!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ANI2323

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Try these steps -

1) Click on the chrome setting button in the browser in the top right corner (it looks like three horizontal lines).

2) Click Tools and then Clear browsing Data.

3) Specify that you want to clear information From the beginning of time.

4) Make sure only Empty the Cache is selected.

5) Click Clear Browsing Data.

6) Turn the chrome book off and then on again 

If the issue still persists, try resetting the Chromebook. Refer to this video link for instructions. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.