06-15-2019 08:45 PM
i haven't really used my computer much probably at most 5 times, when i play a video or Netflix video its complete muted. the volume is all the way up in all settings and maybe looking up ideas on Youtube isn't the best answer please reach out to me HELP!
06-18-2019 02:57 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try these steps -
1) Click on the chrome setting button in the browser in the top right corner (it looks like three horizontal lines).
2) Click Tools and then Clear browsing Data.
3) Specify that you want to clear information From the beginning of time.
4) Make sure only Empty the Cache is selected.
5) Click Clear Browsing Data.
6) Turn the chrome book off and then on again
If the issue still persists, try resetting the Chromebook. Refer to this video link for instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee