Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-cu0011TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my laptop model is 15-cu0011TX today i clean install the windows 10 home single language edition 1903 but after install this version mute button is working but don't turn on the led. what is the solution ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @Rabby2,

In Device Manager, expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers.  Right-click the Realtek device and select disable and again right click and enable the driver and restart the PC, check if you still have issues.

Try updating the BIOS and audio drivers on the PC to the latest version.

Update the BIOS using this link. Click Here

Update the audio drivers using this link. Click Here

Also, if you still have issues please try the steps recommended below.

Go to Control Panel -> Devices Manager -> Audio, Video and Games Controllers

And find there Realtek audio card. Click on it with the right button of your mouse and choose ' Properties '.
Select ' Driver ' tab and select Roll Back Driver check if the issue persists.

Let me know if this works!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.