Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Не включается ноутбук. Выдает сигналы при включении блока питания. Что за сигналы?

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Я не говорю по-русски. поэтому я использую переводчика.

Аккумулятор ноутбука погиб ает или умирает.
Я хотел бы взять батарею и удалить шнур питания.
Затем нажмите и удерживайте кнопку питания в течение 30 секунд.
Подключите шнур питания без батареи. попробуйте включить.
возможно, вам придется заменить батарею.

Надеюсь, что помогает!

I don't speak Russian. so I use a translator.
The laptop battery is dead or dying.
I would take the battery and remove the power cord.
Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
Connect the power cord without the battery. try to turn on.
you may have to replace the battery.
Hope that helps!

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

@kimych

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Что такое модель ноутбука?

К сожалению, я забыл о Cmos (RTC) батареи удалить, что, как хорошо. Проверьте это напряжение посмотреть, если его хорошо. Если это так, удерживайте питание в течение 30 сек.
затем переустановить.

Я хотел бы также попробовать те же шаги с одной карты оперативной памяти в то время, чтобы проверить, если его плохой оперативной памяти.

Кроме того, это может быть блок питания. Что такое Wattage на нем? Если им не осторожны я подключить мой 70Watt питания в моем больше ноутбук, который нуждается в 120Watt он будет работать немного, но медленно разряда, как я использую его, и не будет взимать мой большой ноутбук.

Надеюсь, что это помогает!

What is the Model of the laptop?

Sorry I Forgot about the cmos (RTC) battery remove that as well. Test it's voltage see if its okay. If it is, hold down the power for 30 sec. 
then reinstall.

I would also try the same steps with one RAM card at a time to test if its bad RAM.

Also it might be the power supply. What is the Wattage on it?   If im not careful I plug my 70Watt power supply into my bigger laptop that needs 120Watt it will work for a bit but slow discharge as i use it, and will not charge my bigger laptop.

Hope this helps!

HP Recommended

Я вытаскивал батарейку,Ничего не изменилось - не включается. Напряжение батарейки 3 вольта. Оперативная память проверена на другом ноутбуке - она исправна.

HP Recommended

@kimych

2nd notice.  Please use translator 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Cheron-Z

I AM USING A TRANSLATOR....
I thought YOU are not able to reply to posts if they are not written in English.... So I am...  I also thought it was in place "to insure a quick response"... Never do you say you Have to.... Maybe you should change your wording if you have to... If you dont want to help because of whatever, thats on you...

Я СИСИНГ TRANSLATOR....
Я думал, что вы не в состоянии ответить на сообщения, если они не написаны на английском языке .... Так что я ...  Я также думал, что это было на месте, чтобы обеспечить быстрый ответ ... Никогда не говорите, что вы должны .... Если вы не хотите, чтобы помочь из-за того, что на вас ...

HP Recommended

What is the model number? Also did you check the Power rating (Watts) on the power supply?

Что такое номер модели? Кроме того, вы проверить мощность рейтинга (Уоттс) на блок питания?

HP Recommended

Hp 15-d059

the power supply voltage is 19.8 volts.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.