Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 255 G4 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my hp 255 g4 laptop. I bought a new SSD Samsung 870 evo (77E500B/EU) using the Acronis True Image program made a full clone of the HDD, then installed the SSD inside the laptop and started the computer, Windows started successfully, but after rebooting I got hard disk error 3f0, but if i turn off the power button and turn it on again, the starting is successful, as is it possible to solve this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@NiverprofV 

Please use the following Official Guide to fix

HP PCs - Hard disk 3F0 boot device not found error

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I update BIOS, Restore BIOS default settings, HP PC Hardware Diagnostics SSD quick test check - ok is only first start laptop, if restart HP PC Hardware Diagnostics does not seen ssd. And the error still comes out, only turning off the laptop completely helps, and then at the first start it loads normally, but after restarting again UEFI does not see the ssd

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.