Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I open BIOS I can't select some options there are not valid to select as shown in screenshots, and IIMG_20220624_075943.jpgIMG_20220624_080000.jpg updated BIOs but still the same, can anyone help me? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Houssiny 

Read this:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/All-BIOS-options-are-disabled-grayed-out/t...

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

okay but how to log in as a guest doesn't give me the option to determine guest or admin

HP Recommended

Hello @Houssiny 

! UPDATE !

HP Notebook System BIOS Update

01.26 Rev.A14.1 MBMay 8, 2020Download

Intel Management Engine Components Driver

11.6.0.1045 Rev.A100.6 MBMay 12, 2017Download

Intel Full Management Engine (ME) Firmware Component

9.1.45.3000 Rev.A6.3 MBAug 20, 2018Download

and this:

HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI

6.1.1.0 Rev.A22.2 MBJun 21, 2016Download

Test again ...

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.