Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Victus 16 (16-E0127AX)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

There was a BIOS Update on my laptop. It said it was 12 mb size. Usually in the BIOS update the laptop should be restarted. Then when it was restarting my laptop suddenly goes black screen because of the fan spinning and the power button is still on but the screen theres nothing showing. It was very odd because since I bought it,I already update the BIOS and it goes quite well. Then I went to its customer service at WhatsApp. We tried everything but nothing happen. They said its an issue in the motherboard. I was very disappointed with this. NOW I CANT DO MY WORK BECAUSE OF THIS. I JUST BOUGHT THIS LAPTOP 3 WEEKS AGO!!! years waiting and collecting money to buy my own laptop and choose you HP. Please, I hope this problem will be fixed as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I also have the same situation as you. Perhaps HP made an error BIOS boot file in version F.10 Rev.A, so when you install the machine does not boot up and when we create a bootable USB from this file, it also gives the same error.
My way is to click on the older version section and download the BIOS file F.09 Rev.A and create a bootable USB from another computer.

Link download F.09 Rev.A 

Then I turned off the computer.
Plug the power source into the computer.
Plug the newly created USB Boot into any USB port.
Press and hold Windows + B button  after that press the power button to light up and release while still hold Windows key + B. In about 10 seconds, the screen light will light up and the machine will automatically restore Bios in about 15 minutes to complete. I just finished and posted this tutorial for you guys. Hope to help you!

This how create F09 bios usb restore

https://youtube.com/shorts/BYDh58rZalw?feature=share

HP Recommended

If your computer cannot enter the Windows operating system because the BIOS update is failed (such as force to shut down) while you had ever updated BIOS, you are able to follow the steps below to continue the BIOS update process, and your computer will enter the Windows operating system after the BIOS update is completed.

LBrands Aces

HP Recommended

The technician from hp said it was a motherboard issue. How did they even get to this.... Since the laptop is still new. I get that. This shows that hp really **bleep**ed up this time.

Lets just hope for the best.

HP Recommended

since your laptop is 3 weeks old, it would most probably be covered by warranty

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.