Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 14 EA0047NR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Experts,

It has been observed that when I am trying to start my  HP Spectre ea0047nr the Black Screen Appears. As troubleshooting, I found that the problematic thing is the dongle of Logitech M185 (MOUSE KEYBOARD).

Changed Boot Order but nothing is working for me.

Can someone please explain to me to troubleshoot this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Waiting for some expert opinion.

HP Recommended

@osamamansoor 

We have no way of accessing or diagnosing your laptop from here -- and if the mouse dongle is the issue, you have no choice other than to replace that with a different dongle (if one is available) or get a different mouse with a different dongle.

We here can do nothing about this.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood.

Thanks for the update.

I knew its very difficult to give an opinion without physical inspection and troubleshooting of laptop but this a place where all experts are there and have idea's experience to tell us the numbers of steps to resolve the issue.

it a known dongle of Logitech which is simply attached to a USB port for the Mouse & Keyboard. The only issue occurs when you start or reboot the system so a black screen appears and the power button remains on and no display also on an extended monitor or duplicate display and we need to unplug USB dongle and hardly press the power button for hard start.

HP Recommended

Please, someone, help

My Setup picture is attached.

Main.JPGSecurity.JPGConfiguration.JPGBoot Option.JPG

HP Recommended

Configuration.JPG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.