Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Stream 11-ak0502na

my laptop has had the issue for a couple of days, i have ran the tests and the memory is fine but the extensive storage test doesn’t show any results. what should i do as i depend on my laptop to complete assessments 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hi

Read everything that is indicated and test the proposed manipulations
Only carried out, or only try the recovery if you have tried everything!
the recovery option, risk erasing all your data

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-stream-11-ak0000-laptop-pc/24170647/model/26293145/troublesh...

3F0 Boot Device Not Found Error Displays on a Black Screen

Restore BIOS default settings

HP Consumer Notebook PCs - Boot Device Not Found (3F0) or Automatic Repair Errors

Procedure 2: Ensure Legacy Support, under Boot Options, is DISABLED.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

hi

Read everything that is indicated and test the proposed manipulations
Only carried out, or only try the recovery if you have tried everything!
the recovery option, risk erasing all your data

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-stream-11-ak0000-laptop-pc/24170647/model/26293145/troublesh...

3F0 Boot Device Not Found Error Displays on a Black Screen

Restore BIOS default settings

HP Consumer Notebook PCs - Boot Device Not Found (3F0) or Automatic Repair Errors

Procedure 2: Ensure Legacy Support, under Boot Options, is DISABLED.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

it has not changed at all, i cannot remove the battery either to hard reset it

HP Recommended

it can be a material problem!
You can try several things in order to try to recover your data, I give some explanations here, but in French!

que faire en cas d' erreur / échec dst du disque dur - HP Support Community - 7338574

You can try a bootable cd / dvd type live cd (linux)

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-retrieve-windows-files-using-a-linux-live-cd/

you can try removing the hard drive, in order to connect it to another computer internally, or with a usb adapter!

https://www.muo.com/tag/connect-get-data-off-hard-drive/
If your disk is not completely out of order, this gives you a small chance

Then use the recovery option

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Try to disconnect your booting SSD or HDD drive and then connect it again.

Sometimes RAM can also cause this error. So remove and re insert again.

HP Recommended

Excuse me, what was it that you did that fixed your problem? I'm having the same issue

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.