Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 450 GO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, 

Recently, my notebook refuse to boot up. It displays message You can see in the picture Bellow. Can You please give me some advices how to resolve this issue?

Issue randomly appeared after trying to turn it on. Last time, i had been working only with sometsome documents. This notebook has window 7 professional installed. Product code: H0U95EA#HCM

IMG_20200701_213629.jpg

Thanks You for your assistance

Antonín

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Zohant

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?
  • Did you replace the system board on your PC?

Please try the steps recommended below:

You might see this message after the system board is replaced. The message indicates that the serial number was not entered, or was entered incorrectly, after replacing the system board or other components.

To resolve this issue, contact HP using the Contact Support tab at the top of this screen. You will be asked to provide the fourteen-digit System Board Commodity Tracking (CT) Number. Use the steps in one of the following sections to find the CT Number:

• Find the CT number in system information.
  • Turn off the computer.
  • Turn on the computer and immediately press the Esc key repeatedly, about once every second.
  • Press F1 to view System Information.
  • Find the System Board CT Number listed on the System Information screen.

Refer this document to know more information about Product Information Not Valid Error.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

thank you for your answer and sorry about delayed reply, as I was on holiday.

system Board CT is unfortunatelly completely missing. No software or hardware changes were made to the computer.

Kind regards

Antonín

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.