Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15z-eh000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

Enabled Core Isolation Memory integrity in the Windows Security Settings. Was told I needed to restart my computer in order for it to take effect. Now when I boot my laptop, I am given a blue screen saying “It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly”  with a lot of troubleshooting options. So far none of the options seem to be working. Is there a way to disable this even though I don't have complete access to my computer? Any advice?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi again,

By using the steps from the linked forum below and starting Windows in “Safe Mode with Command Prompt,” I was able to get my laptop back up and running again. Thank you for your help.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-memory-integrity/0575268e-5b18-4bd2-...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @g_help1 

Revert your changes ...

(1How to Fix "Undoing Changes to Your Computer" in Windows 11

See section <1. Try Booting Into Safe Mode>

See section <5. Use System Restore>

( Use Windows Restore to return to restore point (date) >>> before <<< the error occurred )

(2) Please report your results

HP Recommended

Hi @Ub6424 , thanks for your reply.

Fortunately, I was able to find my recovery key (not having this was preventing a lot of the troubleshooting options from working). Currently trying to figure out which safe mode I should boot up in order to revert the changes. So far, trying to access the Windows Security Center in Safe Mode just shows a blank window.

HP Recommended

Hello @g_help1

Keep me updated

Good luck

HP Recommended

Hi again,

By using the steps from the linked forum below and starting Windows in “Safe Mode with Command Prompt,” I was able to get my laptop back up and running again. Thank you for your help.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-memory-integrity/0575268e-5b18-4bd2-...

HP Recommended

You're welcome !

Good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.