10-19-2019 10:02 PM
Upon start-up, the HP PC hardware diagnostic tools starts automatically and I cannot boot into BIOS by pressing any keys (F2, F10, esc, etc)
Any way I can remove this diagnostic tools?
10-22-2019 06:38 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, let's perform a Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
Next: Restore BIOS default settings.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer. (If the error message displays proceed to the next step)
Perform System restore: System Restore returns your computer to the files and settings from the restore point. Your personal files and documents are not affected.
Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee