Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
14-CE0035NF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey everyone, I'm trying my luck here, you'll have to forgive me (and hopefully help me improve) for my english skills.

My computer I bought 2 years and 2 month ago has been working fine for a year. But then the screen kept beeing black and I had to get it fixed by the seller (FNAC)

Everything was almost smooth until now, occasonally the screen would turn black because of a wrong orentation of the screen, but nothing more. 

But today it just won't start (even tho it did this morning when I worked on it). 

The issue : When I press the power button, it lights in white, i hear the fan starting to spin up and then immediatly shuts down again. And then it turns itself back on, and does the same thing again and again. 

So far i tried :

- Pluging the power chord

-Unplugging the power chors

-Press the power button fro 30 sec, and realse it.

-Change the orentation of the screen.

I cannot : 

-Remove the battery because it is not a removable battery

-Take it back to the customer service because the warranty ended a month ago and we are in lockdown.

-Open it, because I don't have the tools.

I'de like to mention that I am the kind of person that is way to carefull with this kind of technology. It has always been raised by small items to prevent a bad air flow, and I never use it as a portable device. It does not leave my room ever.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi, anyone could help me?

HP Recommended

I can make a video, or some photos. I need my laptop for work, i'm kind of desperate.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.