Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
My up pavilion g6 series popped with the message enter adminstrator password or power on password and I tried my regular pass word that I always use to log in to no avail the system disable message came up as 51499367 if anyone can figure out the power on pass it would be greatly appericated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try>>44591969

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59
HP Recommended

Try>>44591969

HP Recommended
OMG thank you so much worked perfectly
HP Recommended

what about if it displays

"System disabled

[64841936]

HP Recommended

@ SebMouseCop

Try >> 71729318

HP Recommended

what do you mean by entering the administrator password? What is the administrator pass word, as all i know is in my information on the computer is my name Jannelle, and my pass word, which it won't take?

HP Recommended

This is a windows 7 i am talking about that won't let me log in!

HP Recommended

Hi Jannelle,

I understand your computer is not taking your password.  I need some other information to better to assist you.

The model/product number?

This link will help you find out.

Use the product label

Find the product number on a label located on the underside of the notebook. On some computers, the label is inside the main battery compartment and you must remove the battery to read the label

Looking forward to your response

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi Jannelle,

I understand Your Windows 7 computer is asking you to Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password did you try 44591969. As stated in previous post by CherylG,

Please feel free to contact me if you have other questions

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi my laptop is Compaq presario cq40, upon entering my password on the password field it show me Incorrect password and gives me this code 62513354. can you help me on this?

Thanks in advanced.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.