Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion g7

I haven't used my computer in a while, and I forgot the Admin/Power-on Password password. The System Disabled error number is 64152385. It is a Pavalion g7. Please help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Enter: 71830901

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Enter: 71830901

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thank you so much!!!

HP Recommended

You're  very welcome 🙂

Regards,

KNRK

I work for HP

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I can not get pass the screen that displays Enter on password. I have hit enter three times and get nothing. I have a HP Pavilion 20-b014 . Plz help.

HP Recommended

Please help me, my HP 15-af105nl has bios password set but my son doesn't remember it...

It displays "System disabled" code [i 99124624]

Can you help me please?

HP Recommended

@ghostinf wrote:

Please help me, my HP 15-af105nl has bios password set but my son doesn't remember it...

It displays "System disabled" code [i 99124624]

Can you help me please?

Try:  26882200

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.