Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Hello, I added the new link just now and I'm sorry if I couldn't reply earlier, I couldn't log in to my account but thanks for pointing it out!

HP Recommended

buen dia tambien cuento con este mismo problema pero el aquipo lo adquirió en los estados unidos y la verdad no me puede atender a través de teefonica desde México que es donde vivo y yo dicen que tengo que ponerme en contacto con el soporte de otros pais y la verdad no se puede por si se supone que una marca mundial pero en fin; Quisiera que me puedas apoyar en este caso.

HP Recommended

@Maruf123 wrote:

Here is the BIOS files that should work for HP laptop's that have a AMD Ryzen CPU. Here are the steps on how to use it:

1. Plug in a usb more than 8gb

2. Format the drive to FAT32

3. Extract the file below and go inside the "HP Bios Folder" and drag and drop everything inside that folder on to the usb

4. Power up your HP Laptop

5. Follow the on screen instructions (If there are any) and then your done.

Notes: This has more of a chance on working on laptop's which were manufactured in 2019 and this BIOS version is F.46 which may not work as the HP repair person had to change my mainboard for it to work but this is always not the chance as there are some people which report that it does work so try it and if it doesn't work, don't complain to me because I'm not the person that made the bios files, HP did.

Download Link to BIOS File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/prsqr8afwcvzh2d/HP%20Bios%20Folder.zip?dl=0

I have to wait for HP to send a box for my laptop to get my motherboard replaced. I had ran the F.46 version which bricked my machine. The problem I have with HP is the support team on the phone does not do what is needed to repair this issue as soon as possible.

It has been almost two weeks and they haven't sent any information as to when they are sending the box.

HP Recommended

Hello any news? I still don't have a laptop 😞 

HP Recommended

No news that I'm aware of. Since bios version F.46 didn't fix the issue, I doubt there will be a software solution. I think the only solutions are to replace the motherboard, or reflash/replace the bios chip.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.