Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vipaha2041
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Pavilion x360 15 Convertible PC Blank Screen upon bootup

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 15 Convertible PC br1xx/br0xx.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A little while back my friend gave me this laptop and said it was from his moms friend (who works at HP). I got it in the box with a charger, but no paperwork or anything of that nature. The laptop looks like it has been opened before I got it because of pry marks on the palm rest/keyboard assembly. The laptop powers on with a blank screen, power indicator, and fan spin but no beeping, keyboard flashing or anything else. I have re-seated the RAM module, changed it, tested it in another computer (another HP laptop where the RAM module tested functional), and even put another Ram module in the second slot. I have also removed the HDD and installed a SATA M.2 SSD and it did the same thing before and after these attempts to fix the issue. I have no information besides that it is an HP Pavilion x360 15 Convertible PC and and its one of these 2 models br1xx or br0xx

2 REPLIES 2
TerranEmpire
Level 3
22 21 1 10
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

So when you start up the pc, it's just a black screen, with no information what so ever??

Thanks

Terran. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
vipaha2041
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

when i start it up, zero info pops up. blankk screen fan spin, and power led

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation