Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP G5 250 i5

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me please with a halt code on my HP g5 250,

I have read some posts & some people  have been given a code to try and it has worked.

The halt code is [ i 85367425 ]...i do hope someone can help as i am really stuck with this & i am not very tech savvy..

Thank you...

Frank..

NB...it keeps asking for "enter administrator password", i cannot get into the bios to re-install os...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @Frankkrantz1 

Reboot and enter   12936860

REO

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@DavidPK  will be able to help when he is online.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @Frankkrantz1 

Reboot and enter   12936860

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you everyone who viewed my post...

I cannot thank you enough, wow what a fantastic result  "the code worked", i have managed to enter the BIOS, i never expected such a quick reply & it worked..woo hoo..

May i ask how do i remove the admin password from my pc now i am in the bios, i have noticed a setting called "clear all secure boot keys" but i am unsure how to do this (and even if it can be done), at the top of the screen it says "InsydeH20 Revision 5.0 setup utility", don't know if this helps..

Just curious as a none tech savvy old person, how was this achieved, is there some master code or similar ?

Thank you so much for your time to help me,

Kindest regards

Frank Krantz.

HP Recommended

I am getting a prompt to enter an Administrator Password or Power on Password for an HP 22-c0xx.  

After 3 failed attempts I am given a halt code: A  [6D8F2D9E]

SERIAL NUMBER: [edit]

HP ALL-IN-ONE 22-c0xx

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.