Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15-bs035nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Title says all, don't answer me to reach to support live chat or phone call these options not even existing at support page.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @umitseyhan,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Accessing the Advanced Tab of a laptop's BIOS is as follows:

1. Turn off the laptop
  2. Repeatedly start pressing the F10 key immediately after turning on the laptop (BIOS Setup should be selected)
  3. Use the right arrow key to select the Advanced tab

Kind regards,

Edward

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

@EddyK there are no Advanced tab right there sir. It is hidded and I want to unlock it. I know HP optimized stuff and don't recommed to editing things there, I'm aware. So, how can I reach there?

HP Recommended

Try installing the latest BIOS update:

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors).

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp100501-101000/sp100871.exe

If you're still not seeing the Advanced tab, this is apparently considered normal on most consumer devices as the Advanced tab is not available for all PCs. 

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
HP Recommended

I already have the latest version. But thank you sir for giving me another reason to won't buy any other hp product anymore.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.