Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15 (2Y3L6AV)

Good afternoon, I have owned this laptop for a year and 4 months, it has a problem from the very beginning of use and it sounds like this - if the computer was puzzled by something and goes into standby mode (despite the fact that it has standby mode turned off), then it reboots if do not have time to move the mouse, this problem prevents me from doing my activities, in particular, last night I rendered a video clip, and so that the computer does not go to sleep and does not interrupt its work - I did not sleep all night, and this happens all the time if miss the moment, it will not be saved and let the computer go into standby mode - it will definitely reboot and roll back all progress in work. What can be done about it? Why I decided to write here - because the computer worked earlier on a pirated version of Windows, and had this problem, now it has a license - it also has this problem. Thinking logically, I understand that the problem is in the computer itself, or some of its internal settings. Please help, this is unbearable.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.