Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Niaschellie
4 3 0 1
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I can't remember the bios password on my hp pavilion notebook. Is there a way to bypass the password

Example: Pavilion 2315
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Hp pavilion dv2315nr entertainment notebook pc
7 REPLIES 7
Level 15
13,019 12,963 1,698 3,935
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I can't remember the bios password on my hp pavilion notebook. Is there a way to bypass the password

Hi,

Press ENTER key 3 times you'll get system disabled/halt code. Post this code here

Regards

Visruth
Niaschellie
4 3 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

[07392]
0 Kudos
Level 15
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Use this to enter your halt code: https://bios-pw.org

Try the unlock code they're returning back in your computer

Niaschellie
4 3 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

After it gives me the system disabled screen do I turn my laptop off and then try to enter one of the codes they give me thru the link you provided?
0 Kudos
Level 15
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Yes.

0 Kudos
skimkung
2 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP pavillion x360 a155cl

code provided: i[87425025]

0 Kudos
3,725 3,639 218 583
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@skimkung

Thank you for using HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation