Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 830 G5Notebook PC (base model)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. I am foreigner and staying in Japan and bought HP EliteBook 830 G5Notebook PC (base model) in Japan in May 2019. My notebook is still in warranty. After 5 months laptop became very very slow, the reason was windows was not updated. After updating windows it become normal. Later, USB drive was not working. After resetting windows to initial point USB started working but I loose all soft wares. Now, password and finger swipe is not working and I could not login. HP has really disappointed me. I do not know what to do? HP customer care service could not speak English in Japan, I just called but operator was not responding to English.

Can anyone help me? What should I do?

Thank you very much.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@farhan000

Thank you for using HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.