Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Laptop Enter Your Administrator Password or Power on Password (Error code - i 67271596)

HP Recommended
HP Notebook Hewlett packard
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop started asking Enter Your Administrator Password or Power on Password with the Error code - i 67271596.

Can you provide the proper password for this? 

(I'm from Sri Lanka, there's no regional support for HP here,  I saw some posts regarding this were closed by moderators according to top 4d,  If the community can help me without locking the topic It would be greatly appreciated)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
23,488 23,427 2,167 5,114
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Thenuka99 

I'm really sorry that we can not help you with this, but Community policy prohibits us from assisting you in any way with bypassing or resetting passwords.

For Admin password resets, you have to contact your HP Customer Support  directly for assistance.
https://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. I saw in the past some members posted master passwords for specific error codes, But this one was not there, that's why I had to ask from here.  and I also saw some posts were locked by moderators mentioning ToP 4d. I really hope if someone has the password they'll post it here. 

Thanks for the link, I'll try that too. Appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation