Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook Hewlett packard
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop started asking Enter Your Administrator Password or Power on Password with the Error code - i 67271596.

Can you provide the proper password for this? 

(I'm from Sri Lanka, there's no regional support for HP here,  I saw some posts regarding this were closed by moderators according to top 4d,  If the community can help me without locking the topic It would be greatly appreciated)

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Thenuka99 

I'm really sorry that we can not help you with this, but Community policy prohibits us from assisting you in any way with bypassing or resetting passwords.

For Admin password resets, you have to contact your HP Customer Support  directly for assistance.
https://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. I saw in the past some members posted master passwords for specific error codes, But this one was not there, that's why I had to ask from here.  and I also saw some posts were locked by moderators mentioning ToP 4d. I really hope if someone has the password they'll post it here. 

Thanks for the link, I'll try that too. Appreciate it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.