Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Last month my laptop hinges were broken down, for that, I registered a complaint in the HP service centre and but when I received the delivery of my product, the hinges are working fine but the laptop is not turning on. Even I plunged in the power cable it is not charging. What is the problem? Please help me.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Gowtham6, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What model HP Notebook are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the model/product number.

It seems like the issue is with the system board or the battery.

Have you tried with an alternate AC adapter or a different good known wall outlet?

Do you see any light on the Notebook or on the Power button?

Also, check if your Notebook is in this 'HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement Program' list.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.