Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Remove the processor fan connector to the board
And it will start to work
HP Recommended
tried it serveral times and works perfectly
HP Recommended

@Emmanuel2015 wrote:
Remove the processor fan connector to the board
And it will start to work

@Emmanuel2015

This is a laptop, not a desktop PC with an easily accessible CPU fan connector.  A desktop or notebook PC without a CPU fan connected and active will either shutdown or have its CPU destroyed by the excessive heat not removed by the CPU cooler assembly. That makes your suggestion not a very good one. 

The forum policy is to do no harm!  

Always look at the best interest of the member who originated the thread.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
My laptop hp 650 netbook cpu I changed formats worked better with Windows 7 now he goes off every 30 minutes its
HP Recommended

In order to keep this thread and the forum relevant,  I will be blocking new replies to this old thread.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

The first method of solution worked for me. Thanks.

I'm a lover of ICT world but a !metallurgist by profession.
HP Recommended

Thanks so much. The first method of solution worked for me.

I'm a lover of ICT world but a !metallurgist by profession.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.