Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 15-f272wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So my notebook had just stopped booting up the f12 key is amber orange and the power light on the right side is a light pink the screen wont turn on and theres no sound except the fan turning for a second then stopping.

Its a HP 15-f272wm

Product number is N5Y05UA#ABA

And the serial number is [Personal Information Removed]

Please i need help i have no clue what i am doing and i think it might be because i had shut it off during a shut off and or update.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Q-Cranshaw45, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document to resolve this issue - Computer Does Not Start

You may also try to recover the BIOS 

Use these steps even if you cannot see anything on the monitor:

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Connect the notebook to a power source using the power adapter.

3. Press and hold the Windows key  and the B key at the same time while the computer is off.
  4. While still pressing both keys, hold down the Power button for one second, and then release the Power button and the keys.

The power LED light remains on, and the screen remains blank for about 40 seconds. You might hear beeping sounds. Afterwards, an HP BIOS Update screen displays, and the BIOS update begins.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.