Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If so many users are having this issue it means there's a problem with models hp spectre x360 2017, i bought this for 1500$ in 2017, this is premium line laptop, and already lots of issues.

It's not our fault either, lots of laptop are having same problem, clearly problem with hp design and development.

I just gifted a new spectre to my sister 2 months back, was thinking to buy one for my nephew, but not anymore, hp is worst company in the history. I will not recommend hp to anyone.

I have old lenovo ThinkPad 5 years old, works fine, costs half the spectre, i would suggest you all if you  don't want to be fooled  don't buy hp

I tried everything in this article https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Spectre-x360-won-t-turn-on-...

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

i found people crying about same issue, how can a company i love so much can do such a low quality mistake on my favourite laptop !

HP Recommended

I was finding a reasonable asset of this particular laptop series which would have an upper hand over its competitors, as Hp being an old brand with its ThinkPad series (mentioned by another user) just blew my mind because of the ground breaking prices and prodigious specs and obviously the low maintenance being the key, this upgrade to the spectre series should have been a rather subtle choice but after reading all these comments from users i think i might be in a two edged decision being the bad service or maintenance with a pricey  solution or a brand with a gratifying history  (for me atleast), hope these issues get sorted out soon by Hp because the delay is really affecting its future customers who are grossly going to rely on these issues and reviews by present customers.

HP Recommended

yes i would recommend to stay away from hp, if they don't care about premium laptops they definitely don't care about any average customers, i have friends who have macbooks and its durable as cheaper than spectre 

HP Recommended

I suggest you to make a youtube video with all the complaints that the users are having with this series as they have a very expensive price point and accordance to which Hp is providing very poor service, the whole point of buying an expensive product is to receive a satisfying support if there is an issue or we could buy other cheao solutions that provide the same hardware configurations, i hope all the issues get resolved soon as Hp is getting a really bad name because of its poor service.

HP Recommended

yea i might do that, thanks for idea !

HP Recommended

Hi

i  have the same issue with hp spectre x360 13-ap008nf version 2019 bought 10 month ago

not Booting even after hard reset
this si my pc for professionnal usage And this si not acceptable for a 1400€ pc used less than 6h per day after 10 monte

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.