Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 CS3054NL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning
I had bought an HP PC which after a short time fell and I went to show it to understand what happened.
They tell me that the SSD has come off and they give it back to me working
After a short time the PC does not start anymore, it shows no signs of life but the light near the connector for the charger works properly.
Why can't it start anymore?
How could I solve?
Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Andrea2306 

To be realistic -- you probably can't -- get it working again. 

Dropping a laptop is the worst thing you can do to damage it.  Even with an SSD, there are still risks of producing minor cracks in the tiny traces in the system board and these do not always show problems right away.  Over time, the cracks expand and eventually, they get large enough the board no longer works.

HP has no system board diagnostics, so you would have to take the laptop back to where you did before and see if they have diagnostics they can run for you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.