Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

[See the picture]

After I Press Restart>ESC>F9 (Boot Device Option)>USB Hard drive>Enter

this (picture) screen appear after loading a few seconds

Why is it happening?why isn’t windows setup screen coming?  How to fix it?

N:B: USB DRIVE IS OKAY (I checked it with another computer)

IMG_20210109_205854.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Rifatmahmud
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, this seems to be a bootable drive issue or corrupted OS image issue. 
Try using the different drive to copy the OS image and then try loading the windows image. 

The HP Cloud Recovery Tool allows you to download recovery software to a USB drive. You can use the downloaded recovery image file in order to install the Windows operating system. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.