Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-cs00XXcl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Had my laptop for a little over a year (just after warranty expired) and one day she decides not to turn on. The screen remains dark, the only sign of power is the power button which has an embedded light that periodically turns on and off as if it locked in a sort of reboot cycle. I've tried all the steps... about to just buy a replacement motherboard and see if that does anything.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Sakitiat

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Have you tried these steps yet? If the issue still persists, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

image.jpg

Yeah so since my computer doesn’t turn on those steps don’t work. Does anyone know what could be wrong with it? Hp won’t help cause it has “cosmetic damage” so I guess I’ll have to do it myself

HP Recommended

@Sakitiat

Thanks for trying those steps. This could be an issue with the motherboard. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Does hp sell replacement motherboards?

HP Recommended

@Sakitiat
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

To get the answer to this question, Yes! you can purchase HP parts from HP PartSurfer which provides fast, easy access to service parts information.

Click here: http://partsurfer.hp.com/ to reach out Part store.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.