Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 16

I bought my fiancée an hp envy 16 for our anniversary. We are both totally blind. Where is the power button on this laptop? Is it one we can feel easily?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Ke8jyp 

There are thousands of different HP Envy models/products . What is yours ?  Please use the following way to find out:

How to Find Your HP Laptop Model Number

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

HP ENVY Laptop 16t-h000534C9AV? Does that help?

HP Recommended

@Ke8jyp 

How can you get Laptop 16t-h000534C9AV? May be Laptop 16t-h000 or  534C9AV. Well I can't find its specs, The power button probably is the top left button (with light when on)

power but2.png

Hope this helps

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Do you mean the escape key? As I said before, I am totally blind, and so is my fiancé. We are unable to see if any light is on or not. I think the correct model number is 16T-H000. In the email I got with my order, there is that number, a space, and then the rest of the numbers.

HP Recommended

@Ke8jyp 

No, above the Esc key

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Well, thanks to an app called Be My Eyes we found it. It’s actually one over from the delete key on the right hand side. Weird location, but anyway. Hope you have a good night.

HP Recommended

@Ke8jyp 

As I mentioned before, I could not find your machine therefore I had to look at another Envy manual.

Enjoy

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.