Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15m-es1000 (446V8AV)

My HP envy x360 just suddenly stopped working. No orange/white light turns on when I plug my charger in to charge and it doesn’t power on. The USB port on the right side that I usually use to charge my phone doesn’t work either but the USB port on the left side charges my phone which makes me believe that the laptop still has power but it shows no sign of life (doesn’t power on at all, no fan sounds also) and I’ve confirmed that the laptop charger isn’t faulty . Does anyone know what could be going on?? This has never happen before . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I didn’t get a reply but I thought I should come and update you guys in case this happens to someone in the future. I continued charging my phone through the laptop and completely drained the power of the laptop, then plugged the laptop in to charge and it worked !!!!!!!! I’m so elated ‼️‼️‼️ I should add “engineer” to my resume ….. okay bye, hope this helps someone 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I didn’t get a reply but I thought I should come and update you guys in case this happens to someone in the future. I continued charging my phone through the laptop and completely drained the power of the laptop, then plugged the laptop in to charge and it worked !!!!!!!! I’m so elated ‼️‼️‼️ I should add “engineer” to my resume ….. okay bye, hope this helps someone 🙂 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.