Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 13-ba1011ua
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Greatings,

I have a problem with enabling secure boot in BIOS i need this option to be enabled so i can setup corporative OS on laptop HP ENVY 13-ba1011ua. But this option displaying grey color and i can`t chose it to enable or disable. I will be thankfull if someone can help me with that problem.

Best Regards,

Artem

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello
has the computer been changed, or anything?

https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c07120398
its configuration that can be seen here, being under windows 10, the boot security must already be activated from the outset

https://support.hp.com/hr-en/document/c04784866

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

No laptop didn`t changed. And instruction that You send can`t help me.

0-02-05-4b8341f0f43d711275f3a2dc5e957c75ce5708f68eeedf4f6c41f3a9ac54893c_6c1fc4b7d3401e5c.jpg

In this bios i can`t even chose secure boot because it`s highlighted grey color as You see on the picture.

HP Recommended

reread the answer and the documents
it is enabled by default in windows 10

All HP computers manufactured with Windows 10 come with Secure Boot enabled by default

If it is disabled, it is not normal!
One possibility, it is activated, and the model being recent, there may not be a possibility to deactivate it
check all the tabs, and options available
I can't find a document explaining this

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, @Art1999999 

See if the solution marked in this discussion works for you...

Solved: Can't enable secure boot in bios - HP Support Community - 8099369

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.