Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-ay105nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to know why my HP laptop is not tested by HP for the 2004 version of Windows 10.

So when my HP laptop is going to be tested for the May 2020 update by HP.

I want to be informed that my computer is being tested by HP and it has been twice that HP has not tested my computer it's a scam

I really want to have the Windows 10 May 2020 update as early as possible in July but not in December

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c05195282

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Fantoma,

You will get a notification when the update is available for your computer.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Fantoma,

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know when HP will be testing the Windows 2004 update for your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I would like to inform you that HP doesn’t test Windows updates for all the computers. HP doesn’t have any control over the Windows updates and their schedule. These updates are released by Microsoft and they have full control over the same.

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thank you for your reply

the download for windows 10 version 2004 soon my laptop of WIndows update

HP Recommended

@Fantoma,

You will get a notification when the update is available for your computer.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Notification will look like what. is it going to appear in the notification center of the bar of the spots or not.

HP Recommended

@Fantoma,

When you go to Windows Update in the settings you will see the notifications.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.