Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 2021
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I’ve recently started experiencing some problems with my 3 month old Hp Omen 15 ( AMD Ryzen 9 5900hx, RTX 3070, 1 TB ssd). While the laptop is plugged in everything works perfectly, but if it’s running on battery even while doing some casual task such as watching YouTube it will freeze and then restart. Sometimes after the restart I’ll get 3F0 Boot device not found error, which is always gone if I just restart the laptop again. Also I noticed that right before the freeze and crash ssd usage spikes up to 100% with 0 write or read speed. I’ve tried pretty much every solution for this problem I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. I’m looking forward to your advice, thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

either its a ssd problem or a motherboard/driver problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.