Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP pavilion360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when turned on it is very slow and no matter what I click on a pop up comes up saying Microsoft windows is not responding , managed to perform an hp diognostic test and the quick test came back as passed, half way through the extensive test, so far I am getting passes, have over two hours left on check,  please help me, I am pretty sure it has something to do with windows10 not starting up , thanks for any tips you can give me,  this just happened out of the blue.  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@lucy88 

Sorry, but slow booting is not due to any Windows errors.

Very slow booting and very slow performance are clear signs of drive failure -- and those will prevent Windows from booting at all.

You are doing the right thing in testing the drive and at this point, you need to let it finish.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

All checks passed, not sure what I should do now.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.