• post a message
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
24 17 0 1
Message 21 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I apologize for the delayed response but, I have had a few crazy days at work and I'm still not completely recovered with my Notebook. I followed all of the steps up to the last two, where I downloaded and installed the drivers you posted. They installed successfully but for some reason I still don't have keyboard nor touch pad functionality...seems so strange. Is there a chance I could be stuck in "Tablet Mode" or something like that, even after I've reinstalled Windows and updated to the newest version? Is there something in the BIOS I can access that could have an effect on the keyboard and touch pad?

Any thoughts would be very appreciated...thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
118,615 108,796 17,285 26,427
Message 22 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions for you to try.

Maybe those HP guys were right in the first place, that it is a hardware issue of some kind.

W10 should have just installed, and your notebook should have been working perfectly by now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
24 17 0 1
Message 23 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, I can't truly express my appreciation to you, for seeing me though up to this point. You have been so patient and understanding and I make that hard sometimes, so I sincerely thank you. If I get any results, in another way, I'll let you know, so you can share in this mystery being solved. 
(Between you and I, I have not reached the point where I can surrender to HP yet), I still have hope, thanks to you :Wink:

I truly appreciate all of the input I received, here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
118,615 108,796 17,285 26,427
Message 24 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to help you get your very new notebook to work.

I wish you a very joyous holiday season, and all the best for the upcoming New Year!

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation