Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-eg
Ubuntu LTS

LS,

My HP Pavilion 15-eg0... LapTop does not boot/start-up correctly from Ubuntu Tele-Stick in order to login at my work.

The Ubuntu Telestick is perfect working order, works on several other PC's and LapTop's exept for the HP Pavilion (tried on more then one device).

Is this a known problem for the HP Pavilion and is there a solution to be found.

Installed the latest BIOS version and tried different bios set-ups (as security or not, etc.)

Rgd.

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @ConsulScooby 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hi Matheus,

Thanks for the reminder, did not realise this was an English page (automatic translation).

The post has been adjusted.

Rgd.

Peter

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.