Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rc45
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The back button closes my windows and it re-opens right away.

HP Pavilion Laptop 15ple: Pavilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I mostly work off of windows, I open the home tab which takes me to MSN.com by way of Bing. When I open additional tabs or pins from my tool bar the Windows will close and re-open itself. If I use the back button, the Windows will close, I will lose any additional tabs, and only the home page will open back up and I have to start over. If I open an image search, and open the image, use the back button to get back to the main screen, it takes me back to MSN home page. Since this happens I had to install Google Chrome (which I hate) and have to work off that. WHats wrong with this computer which is only 3 months old?

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
18,936 18,878 1,763 4,171
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The back button closes my windows and it re-opens right away.

@rc45 

From your description, the process works fine in Chrome, you just hate using it.

So clearly, the problem is with the Browser you are using -- and you either have to contact the support site for that Browser to see if they have any solution, or switch to using a different Browser -- one which you do not hate.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation