Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
WH327UT#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP 4510s notebook computer, product number WH327UT#ABA, model P4510sUT(65yQ5X250MANNCN33Ya). i don't know if the digits in the parenthesis are actually a part of the model because it makes for a very long model. The computer would not reboot after a Windows update, all that was happening was the dots at the lower part of the screen kept spinning in circles. This occurred for many hours, including letting the computer run overnight and continuing for a while until I shut it down out of frustration. It did this once before, but I could not find the bookmark for the webpage that had the solution. I started a search and found a series of HP tests that I have no idea whether they will or will not find the cause. My issue now is that it has been running a run-in test for over ten hours now and has completed fifteen iterations. How long is this test going to run before it's completed? How many total iterations are there before it's completed? This is not my main computer, but I use it in my garage for when I'm working and don't want to keep running into and across the house to use my main computer to research what I need. It is also used for playing music through Spotify, Windows media player, and other sources, so I need it for my sanity.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.