Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi 

I installed windows 10 but in the last step of installation the laptop was reboot but the laptop couldn't to complete installation (the laptop was work for 4 second till hp logo appear and restart after that ).

I tried to use esc,f1-f12 to enter bios but the laptop didn't respond

I also tried to remove the removable batteries and changing hard drive and ram but nothing changed .

I also installed bios from hp driver center on usb flash to update bios but my laptop didn't respond also.

Please help me .

16277623919361583320739828868246.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Elie94 

You've mentioned a lot of things you did -- but we need to know what the state of the laptop is now.

Does it turn on and get to the HP logo? Does it get beyond that to Windows boot and login?  Does it even turn on?

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response 

The state of my laptop is : when i press power botton the hp logo appears and after about 2 seconds the laptop shuts down  and stay about 3 sec the laptop start again and do the same process is repeated. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.