Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15t-bl100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Spectre x360 has all of a sudden gone unresponsive after being left overnight after normal use. I use it to work and game and last night after being done I turned it off. In a completely similar manner of my Normal use I tried to turn it on this evening and it was completely unresponsive and even the power indicator was off. This problem has been reported by multiple people for Spectre and I feel that this is a similar case of a MOBO failure as I've tried hard reset or BIOS recovery and nothing has worked and my adapters and everything are working absolutely fine. It seems that HP has had this problem for a while and just silently replaces the faulty boards without but I don't know about the situation. Let's see when a response comes in from HP. Anyways. This has completely hampered my work now as this was the only available system for me and now I'm frantically stuck in a situation where I have no other solution at my hand. So I hope HP can resolve this matter nicely because without any error happening on my end if I have to shell out a humongous amount of cash for a replacement board or something, I'm going to be really pissed off and might not ever go for it as literally this wasn't my fault. My PC sits on a table completely ventilated and in a humidity free environment and doesn't get moved here and there to avoid any movement related mishaps and all of a sudden I have to face an unresponsive PC. Something I can't say that I'm a fan of. I used to love the Spectre Lineup, kind of proud of it's design but based on what the other posts in the community show, HP might be in a place to lose my trust too. Let's hope it doesn't come to that and they take care of it on their end because if it's a faulty MOBO, then that has to be handled in HP's end.

Manyawar
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Is anyone going to respond from Hp's side or it's just lopsided for no action to be taken on this ? 

My apologies for being impatient but I am not in a congenial position to be at rest and have extreme amounts of patience, I have no other system to work on and supposedly a $1700 machine just ups and stops working just after an year of use is not something I can just swallow easily. So please, can I get an actual response from HP?

Manyawar
HP Recommended

@Manyawar, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.