cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1Ebru
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Yeni bir ürün aldım fakat açma tuşuna bastığımda açılmıyor bot ekranı çıkıyor karşıma

HP Recommended
Pavilion 14 ce3007nt

Yeni bir ürün aldım fakat açma tuşuna bastığımda açılmıyor bot ekran çıkıyor ne yapmalıyım

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,021 9,918 802 3,892
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome @1Ebru 

Could you be more specific and post back a picture of what you see on your screen ?

Note that your computer model comes with FreeDOS which essentially means it does not have an operating system installed (no Windows or another popular one) and once you buy the notebook, users are responsible for installing Windows or another OS (e.g. Linux-based one). Have you installed Windows on it or another OS ?

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation