Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 430 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

even i turn off the laptop , the battery gone drained as well. what is the main problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

That is really surprising.

I would ask you to contact HP in your region directly in this case and identify the issue since it's only 3 months after purchasing.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended
Hi,

Usually battery being a chemical degrades as time passes even though it is not actively used.

Very fast drain can be indicative of failing battery.

What is the age of it? 2-4 years is the average life time.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

3 months....

HP Recommended

If you keep notebook shut down (not sleep/hibernate) for 1 day, what is drain% you're experiencing?

HP Recommended

it drained from 100% to 0% after 5 hours.... even you shut it down. 

HP Recommended

Test your battery from HP support assistant software.

HP Recommended

the battery is functioning correctly....

HP Recommended

Please upload the screenshot of the results of advanced battery test here.

HP Recommended

battery.jpg

HP Recommended

That is really surprising.

I would ask you to contact HP in your region directly in this case and identify the issue since it's only 3 months after purchasing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.