Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 360

Riddle_Decipher, i have been trying to get in touch with you. You said to click the solved button. But the problem is not solved at all and you are not returning my emails.  Please get in touch with me.  I spent over $2000 this year alone on HP and it isnt working right.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@RonD71 I've escalated your concern to a team of supervisors from your region and someone will contact you shortly.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

it has been a few weeks now and i havent heard anything from anyone. I have lost three customers this week alone because of your product. Please can someone help me

HP Recommended

Hello, can you please help me to contact someone from HP?

My BIOS password got changed after a normal update through HP official page and I cant access to it. 

I have the receipts to prove that im the owner

HP Recommended

Riddle_Decipher, still waiting on someone to get in touch with me.  Everyone keeps saying someone will. But nothing yet.

HP Recommended

Hi @RonD71,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. Any other way of unlocking the BIOS is not authorized by HP. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

HP Recommended

Hi @RonD71,, I have posted a possible solution to the issue that you are facing with your HP Product, let me know once you have tried the steps and if it worked for you.

I did not hear back from you yet. Please let me know whether your issue is resolved or you need additional help. 

Cheers 🙂 

Please click “Accept as Solution” on my Public post if the issue is resolved, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

We haven’t heard from you in a while,

This post is with reference to the thread you had created at your friendly neighborhood HP Forums. I would like to know if the resolution provided worked for you.

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.