Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp spectre x360

Dear Team , 

i need your help on my device  hp spectre x360 (2021) with Bois ver 12 , i am trying to install new windows 10 image on this laptop but the issue is the  hard desk is not shown , i tried by DLC , disable secure boot but still not work , any help ?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

What is the product number of your notebook?

Use this guide to find that information...please do not post the serial number.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

If your notebook has an Intel 11th gen core processor, there is a driver you need to install during the W10 installation process.

W10 does not include this driver in the bootable media.

HP Recommended

Dear paul

the product number is 2m6x7ea-a2n  , it has Intel 11th gen core processor

Many thanks 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

See this link for how to install W10 on notebooks with the Intel 11th gen core processors...

HP PCs - No Drives Can Be Found During Windows 10 Installation (Intel 11th Generation processors) | ...

This would be the driver from the support page for your notebook's model series...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp110001-110500/sp110275.exe

The only thing that I don't understand is HP tells you to right click on the above file and select Extract.

I don't see such an Extract option when I right click on the file.

If you don't either, install the free 7-Zip file utility on the PC you are using and after you install 7-Zip, right click on the driver exe file, and select Extract to:  let 7-Zip extract the file to its folder name (sp110275), and then you can continue on with the instructions.

The second link at the top of the page is for 64 bit.

7-Zip

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.