Did you mean: 
Highlighted
raolokesh
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

need solution on this failure (HDD BAY-Filure)

HP NOTEBO
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I did the test, there was a failure show there.Now what is the solution and what should I do. 

I am attaching a screenshot of that error20190925_123343.jpg

h

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
9,203 9,098 744 3,337
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

need solution on this failure (HDD BAY-Filure)

Hello @raolokesh 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community.

• The problem looks like a hardware issue. Also, the error code you provided tells me that the hard disk drive (HDD) has failed.  Since this is faulty HDD/hardware component, you will probably not be able to recovery your files. If you want to attempt data recovery, please let me know and I may post additional instructions.

SOLUTION
  • I checked it and your PC is out of warranty -> you will need to buy and replace the disk on your own
  • Check the TKB article about such issues >> https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks-Knowledge-Base/Storage-Hard-Disk-Drive-corruption-and-replac...

You can buy HDD or SSD from online or local tech stores, and replace it on your own or contact HP Authorized Service center for assistance. Refer to the product model service manual >> http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06189781

Last part - once you replace the faulty HDD component - you will need to reinstall back your operating system

Let me know how it goes. Provide an update or feedback. Looking forward to your good news.

Your feedback and update is highly appreciated
*** Click on the button below to accept this advice as a solution if it helped you
*** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say thanks or give like 
index.png
HP Expert - volunteer - not employed by HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only. *** IT Commodity and Cyber Security professional *** Location/timezone: Europe
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation