04-07-2019 10:13 PM
after chec the msconfig restart but my laptop whent safe mode recover the system but now before star windows ask for language then options to boot how can go back to normal... can anyone help i not that good with conputers probably i change somenting by mistake
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-09-2019 06:20 AM
Hey there! @juan26,
Are you able to boot into the BIOS or F2 page on the PC?
Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.
To exit from the safe mode try the steps recommended below.
- Press the Windows logo key + R.
- Type msconfig in the Open box and then select OK.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Under Boot options, clear the Safe boot checkbox.
If you are able to boot into BIOS try restoring the BIOS to default.
1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.
5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
6. Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Also, try resetting the windows back to the factory settings.
Refer this article to know more information about performing a system reset. Click Here
If you are able to boot into the F2 system diagnostics page. Try running a hardware test on the PC and check if the hardware components on the PC are functioning correctly.
Refer this article to know more information about running system diagnostics on your PC. Click Here
Let me know if this helps!
I hope you have a great day! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee